Just a quick post to share my crazy shopping spree this morning with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I have had several items on my wish list since Fall/Winter of last year. The prices are really unbeatable and several of the colors sell out fast. It's really hard to me to get to the mall these days with my crazy work schedule. So, shopping online is just the quickest and stress free way for me to shop. I've decided to keep my fingers crossed and invest in some key pieces I know I'll be wearing a lot this Fall/Winter.
Bobeau petite cardigan / DKNY coat / Trouvé real leather jacket / BLANKNYC 5 pocket pants / Sam Edelman d'orsay pumps
- The perfect cardigan. Jean has me sold on this cardigan. This color was sold out last year, so I bought the grey and wore it all of Fall/Winter. I think the mink is going to be perfect with my camel colored booties.
- A great puffer coat. For the past two years I've been on the look out for the perfect puffer coat. They are so warm and ideal for commuting. I think the stitching of this coat will be quiet flattering on my body and minimize the chance of looking like a big marshmallow.
- The leather jacket. This jacket looks like perfection! Unfortunately, the camel color has been sold out everywhere. So I bought the black color for now to check out the fit. Hopefully if this is the one, I can hunt for the camel color in the after sale returns.
- A great pair of leather pants. I've been looking for these for quiet some time. I see myself wearing these for a night out on the town with a neutral top, some statement pumps, and a cute clutch.
- The red pumps. Speaking of some statement pumps, do you remember the red pumps from my previous post? These are slightly higher, although I really like the Sole Society ones they are sold out in my size. I'm going to give these a shot. A red pair of pumps are also perfect to dress up the LBD for a holiday parties.
I think I've pretty much blown my July and August budget out of the water. I have high hopes for these items, but I'll keep you posted with my next budget post.
Are you shopping the Nordstrom anniversary sale?